Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introductions

Hello world,
  My name is Rich and I am a student at UConn's TCPCG program.  I'm seeking a Masters of Education and Certification in general science for grades 7-12.  I would like to expand this to a certification in biology later on.  I have worked in a number of educational positions in the past.  I've been a substitute TA for the East Lyme Board of Education, a counselor at a kids summer camp, a mentor to two children at Bennie Dover Middle School in New London, CT, I tutored at East Lyme High School in math and science, as well as working at the academic center on the Avery Point Campus in Groton CT.  I have enough experience with technology to get by but the use of this MacBook is driving me nuts.  I have put together all of my recent computers from old parts for the last few years.  Having this new technology is awesome, I just wish I knew how to use it.  I have a lot of hobbies that I enjoy when I have time for them.  I love to read fiction of all kinds.  I also love to play video games on both my XBOX and my PC.  When I have the time and space I also like to set up fishtanks.  I have a couple big ones in storage right now.  I also like to occasionally brew beer, although this hobby has been on the back burner for awhile.  Right now my hobbies seem to be working and homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment